NEW DELHI: Odisha +2 Arts and Commerce result has been declared by CHSE today. The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) has released the +2 result . The annual plus two arts, commerce result is available at the official result hosting portal of Odisha Examinations, orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in. CHSE +2 result updates will also be available at chseodisha.nic.in and results.nic.in. The Council, CHSE, had released the results for science stream earlier. 76.98% students have cleared the +2 exam in Science stream.
Odisha +2 Arts, Commerce Result Highlights
- Overall pass percentage in Arts is 68.79%. 60.88% boys have cleared the exam; 75.39% girls have cleared the exam. 19,993 students have secured more than 60%.
- Overall pass percentage in Commerce is 74.91%. 73.11% boys have cleared the exam; 78.48% girls have cleared the exam. 4006 students have secured more than 60%.
- Overall pass percentage in Vocational course is 52.61%
- In Arts, Puri district has recorded the highest pass percentage (79.87%). Nabarangpur recorded the least pass percentage of 47.58
- In Commerce, Nayagarh district recorded the highest pass percentage (95.59%). Deogarh district has the least pass percentage of 45.07
- Migration certificate will be available from June 19, 2018
- Revaluation application should be submitted till June 25, 2018
- Only one student in Arts stream and three students in Commerce scored above 90%.